Dual-channel implantable EEG/Neural wireless transmitter for pup, mouse, or rat. The wireless transmitter amplifies and transmits two channels of high-fidelity EEG data to an EPOCH System receiver tray for long-term wireless EEG recording from small animals in their home cages.
· Small implants uniquely suited for neonatal and adult rodent recording
· Two-week transmitter suitable for pre-weaned rodents (less than postnatal day 21)
· Two-month transmitter suitable for rats as young as postnatal day 7 and older
· Two-month transmitter suitable for mice as young as postnatal day 12 and older
· Six-month transmitter suitable for adult rats and mice
· Transmitter mounts to the skull with cyanoacrylate
· Reduces surgical time to tens of minutes
· Teflon insulated platinum electrode wires are shipped at 10 cm and can be truncated to desired length; custom longer lengths available on request.
This sensor ships with the default transmitter Gain setting; other Gain settings are available if requested before order is placed. AcqKnowledge software includes the scale settings for each transmitter gain option.
EEG, ECoG, LFP – default
±1.0 mV range, 2.0 mVpp in = 4 V out
±2.5 mV range, 5.0 mVpp in = 4 V out
LFP, EEG in rat or mouse pups
±0.5 mV range, 1.0 mVpp in = 4 V out
Add the Sensor Activation & Test Utility (EPOCH-ACTI) to start the sensor battery when ready to use the transmitter.